Analog mixer Behringer QX602Mp3, ideal for sounding small events. With this analog mixer it is possible to control and make basic sound adjustments for small DJ or duo singer performances, and vocal and guitar solos.
In addition to sounding events with DJs and solos or duos, using the Behringuer QX602MP3 mixer, you can also sound corporate events, conferences and business events quickly and easily.
This small and practical table features a parametric equalizer for each input channel and Canon XLR or Jack connections, ideal for connecting a microphone, keyboard, acoustic guitar or DJ mixer.
Contact us and we will be happy to assist you so that you can rent the Behringer QX602 analog mixer as soon as possible. We have the best prices for renting mixing tables in Barcelona and nearby.
- 2 mono inputs (XLR or Jack)
- 2 Stereo inputs (Jack)
- 1 Parametric equalizer per channel.
- 1 Auxiliary output (Shared with FX output).
- 1 Internal FX per channel (Reverb or Delay).
- 1 Balance Left & Right on each channel.
- 1 USB MP3 player.
- 1 Stereo Main Out output (jack connection)
- 1 Stereo CTRL Room output, dependent on Main Out (connection to Jack).